Your adrenals didn’t go out of whack overnight, and they surely won’t get back into whack overnight. You don’t want to try balancing your endocrine system without professional support. The feedback messages between your adrenals, pituitary and hypothalamus are quite complex and are easily disturbed by uninformed tinkering. Please don’t try to go it alone. If you do, chances are good that you’ll end up worse than you started and not know why!
Nonetheless, there are a number of safe, common-sense things you can do, starting today, to reduce the impact of stress on your adrenal glands. I can’t go into all the details in this brief report, but I can give you the lay of the land. If you’re still reading this special report, you’re serious about reclaiming the wellness that is your birthright. And, as I point out in my book, Reclaim 24, wellness is 95% self care.
Those who want to mask symptoms with traditional ways or put the bulk of responsibility for their wellness into the hands of some practitioner rather than taking the bull by the horns are not ready to reclaim their health. They are “conveyor belt” passengers watching life slowly go by and wondering why they don’t have the “luck” to enjoy it. They hope the traditional ways will give them happiness.
So here’s a short list to get you started:
1. Learn about how your subconscious mind works to either help you or hurt you in your wellness efforts. My book, Metamorphosis, contains a short, crash course in how to turn your subconscious mind into a powerful ally so you can sculpt the life you want.
2. Avoid sugar, processed foods, sweet fruits, grains and starches. This is a tall order for most uninspired people, but I don’t count you among the uninspired. And don’t fall for the myth that natural, whole grains are good for you. They may become suitable for you once you’re healthy, but they are poisons for insulin-resistant or insulin sensitive people — and this includes adrenal types.
3. Consume lots and lots of raw, whole, nutrient dense, high-fiber vegetables (but not refried beans or other starchy vegetables). And don’t allow yourself to get hungry. When eating more quality vegetables that are low in fat, you may find it necessary to eat more frequently. Don’t skip meals.
4. Learn how to cut out the caffeine. It’s a terribly harmful crutch for adrenal types.
5. Workout smarter, not harder. Understand what exercises work best for you and your specific needs.
6. Get an adequate amount of sleep. Go to bed before 11:00 p.m. Make up your mind to get at least seven hours per night because getting less is leading to obesity and pre-diabetic conditions.
7. Don’t carry stress! Everyone is under stress in one way or another. It’s a necessary and inevitable part of life. But you need to learn how to leave it outside the door of your inner temple.
You now know more about health and vitality than 90% of the general population.
Are you ready to learn more?
Are you ready to feel good again?
Do you want to reclaim your health, lose fat, and enjoy the vitality and spirit you enjoyed in your youth?
Give us a call today to schedule your first consultation to a healthier happier YOU! (210) 798-9322